After the most recent training session on blockchain at MIT, former CFTC chief Gary Gensler in the next SEC Chairman’s report.
This section is sponsored by Nexo.io.
Today on Brief:
- Visa drops $ 5.3B Plaid Property after DOJ trust lawsuit
- ECB President Christine Lagarde discusses bitcoin and digital euro
- OCC interim executive Brian Brooks to step down this week
Our first discussion: Gary Gensler rumored to be the new SEC Chairman.
In this episode, NLW discusses:
- After Gensler at Goldman, CFTC and MIT
- MIT Gensler service
- Previous information on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple
- The crypto areas respond to Gensler in the SEC
See also: Gensler says to name SEC Chairman: Reuters
Photo credit: Alex Wong / Getty Images News